Born on 26 March 1957
Hesselballevej 39. 6040 Egtved
Telephone 23 64 34 16 or +45 75 55 30 16
- Member of the Adventurers' Club The Adventurers' Club
- Worked in Greenland in 1978
- Soldier year 1978/79 ESK 662 Skrydstrup
- Traveled through Central America during the civil wars of 1976 and 1979.
- Organized 6 expeditions in Guatemala in the years 1982, 1986, 1988, 1990 1992 and 1998.
- Field Director for California State University, Riverside, in Guatemala 2001, 2004 and in 2006, 2007 and 2008.. Has further organized expeditions in 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2019.
- Pilot HVE 282 year 2008 to year 2011
- Has participated in several broadcasts on TV 2 and TV1.
- Published with several scientific articles about the expeditions.
- Carried out the first Danish Mayan expedition in 2001, 66 years after the archaeologist Frans Blom. Blom came to Mexico in 1919, where he worked in the oil industry, but became interested in the Mayan ruins, which he came across in the jungle in connection with his work, which is why he got a job at the National Museum of Mexico (today the Museo Nacional de Historia), which financed some of his expeditions. He met Sylvanus G. Morley, who got him to Harvard University in Boston, USA, where he took a master's degree in archaeology." (Wikipedia)
- Found undiscovered temple cities and countless sacred Mayan caves.
- As the first Dane to find Mayan drawings on rock walls during an expedition in Guatemama 2006.
- Opened in 2008 a 2000 year old pristine Mayan tomb.
- As the second Dane ever (no. 1 Franz Blom), found 2 large and 3 small temple Mayan cities with pyramids over 20 meters high in Guatemala.
- Participated as pilot in Atlantic flight USA-Denmark in a 1-engine private plane. USA-Denmark
- Has approximately 2000 flight hours as a pilot.
- Owner of the company Rapsoliefyr.dk